Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a non-traditional Christmas look

Just a really quick post to share a bookmark and gift holder that I made for a little girl who is a family friend, for Christmas. The gift card was to Borders bookstore, so I thought it definitely needed a bookmark to go with it! I made the bookmark first, and I liked the colors so much that I stuck with the same theme for the gift card holder, even though the colors were not typical for Christmas.


Of course, it's pretty much all PTI. :) Colored the little Tiny Treats image with Copics, and used All Booked Up for the bookmark. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Love the non traditional colors and I bet she did too .... you know girls like it soft sweet hip and happening!!! I have a set I need to make for my niece ...... better get on it ASAP!!!

Janelle said...

Love that little set. And non-traditional colors are right up my alley! I bet the little girl was thrilled.