Wednesday, January 5, 2011

little bitty bird sends birthday wishes

Here is my first card with PTI's new Little Bitty Bird set. I love this set, those little birds are so cute! And with the matching dies, so easy to pull the card together.  The sentiment is from Round and Round, and I also used the banner border die, and the grass from Love Lives Here (another awesome new set, I really need to ink up the rest of it! :)


I colored the tree leaves with Copics, and the patterned paper is October Afternoon. Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh this is fantastic Debbie! I love the combination of sets and the green! Great work!

Sue Plote said...

This is awesome, Debbie! I love the DP and the way you used the banner border! Just perfect!

B said...

So sweet! Love the use of the banner border with the sentiment! :) And the little brads!

Karen C. said...

Green is one of my favourite colours - I love how you used the polka dots paper as your background with the Bitty Birds and tree. What a nic 'spring time ' card.

Laurie said...

Debbie this is too cute! I love the border at the bottomw!

Audrey said...

I love how the little yellow birds really pop against that green. Adorable card! :)

Monica K. said...

What a wonderful card! I love the scene you created. Those birds are so cute!

Cathy Weber said...

This is a really sweet card and you chose great paper to use on it. I love the grass at the bottom of the tree.

Kristii said...

Absolutely fantastic!!!! I just the colors and the banner border die cut is perfect!!!!

Kara said...

love this card!! this is my new fav set:)

Stephanie Washburn said...

So, so cute! I LOVE this card! I NEED this set! haha! And the colors pop beautifully! Very well done!

Becky Carafa said...

I LOVE THIS!!! The layout is fantastic and is perfect for these stamps!

nancy said...

This card is as sweet as can be. The banner border looks great and I love how you carried the brown down with the brads.

Jen Carter said...

This is so adorable!! I love the colors you went with! The banner piece at the bottom is the perfect touch!