Sunday, January 16, 2011

just a quick little card

I find it hard, it seems, to do a card without feeling like the whole canvas of the card has to be "loaded up".  I find myself thinking "I need a pattern there" or "I should add some texture here".  So this card was my attempt to KISS (keep it simple, stupid! ;) and let the card have a little of white space, and a more basic design:


I used PTI's Sheet Music Background, Polka Dot Basics 2, Beautiful Blooms dies, and the leaves are from the YOF: Rose set.  The sentiment is a Verve stamp.  Thanks for looking!  :)

12 comments:

Sue Ann said...

PERFECT!!!

Unknown said...

I love the rose leaves with those flowers! Really pretty!

Stephanie said...

Debbie, this is so, so pretty! I love everything about it.

Kara said...

pretty!!

Jessie said...

Really pretty card!

Eva said...

Very pretty...colors are great...love the flower

Keva said...

Ooh..this is lovely! I really like the musical background at the bottom like that..super cute!

Laurie said...

I love th soft colors! That music stamp is my FAVORITE!!

Danielle said...

I have the same problem, this card is beautiful!

Kim O'Connell said...

Simple and sweet and 100% fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I love your quick card!! Just divine!

Mariana said...

What a soft gorgeous card! Love the kiss style!!