Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mojo Monday 172 with Verve & PTI!

I actually got a chance to play along with the Mojo Monday challenge this week, yay!  What a fun sketch, and I just got an order of new Verve stamps a few days ago, so I combined a beautiful verse with some PTI elements from Up, Up and Away (still one of my favorite sets, and I got the cloud dies for Christmas!).  I'm happy with the result!


PTI colors are Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse and Harvest Gold.  I'm not sure if I'm finished with this sketch yet!  I have at least two other ideas swirling in my head!  :)

Thanks for looking!  Here is the original sketch:

10 comments:

Monica K. said...

Very pretty card, Deb! I love the embossing and the sentiment!

Jill said...

Debbie, what a clever combination! I love what you did here!

Laurie said...

Debbie I Love this!~ The embossed layer, the polka dot layer! And of course Up up!! You have inspired me to dust that set off!! Love this!!

Lindsay said...

Oh this is so fun and cheery! Perfect for this snowy day!

Kara said...

love the bright colors and the rainbow!!

nancy said...

The verse along with Up, Up and Away, the embossed swirls and the sketch are a perfect combination. A story is told just with the front of the card.

Janelle said...

Great combination of stamp sets from different companies. I love the Verve Plain Janes (so useful & affordable) and using yours with the PTI set was perfect. Great colors, too!

Sue Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sue Plote said...

So pretty! Love the way you used the cloud with the rainbow part of the stamp!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, what a great card! Love that rainbow. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!