Saturday, February 5, 2011

A flashback to celebrate PTI's anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to Papertrey Ink! As part of the build up to the big anniversary of PTI coming up on February 15th, Nichole Heady will be featuring special goings-on and contests on her blog!  HOW FUN!  Today's contest asks us to "go through YOUR Papertrey projects from the last year and choose your very favorite of the bunch."  Oh my... that's a hard one, because even though I only "found" PTI a little less than a year ago, I have fallen in love... like, head over heels, and I have a number of projects that I'm very proud of!

But, after looking back through my PTI favorites, I decided that this one comes out on top:


This was originally posted on July 2, 2010, and used a sketch from Mercy Kerin.  (Click back to the original post through the link to get all the details and see the sketch.)  I just loved how the rose from the Year of Flowers set came out, as I was just starting to learn how to use my Copics.

Thanks Nichole for the fun contest, and Happy Anniversary to PTI!

No comments: