Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I've been so eager to share the Valentine's day card I made for my hubby! I was inspired by Michele's card where she combined the sweet birds in Little Bitty Bird with a birdhouse image from Bird Watching. I don't have Bird Watching, but I loved the concept adn decided to improvise it, using Love Lives Here and the tree from Merry Little Christmas! I just love how it turned out!

 The sentiment is also from Love Lives Here, and the cloud is the die from Up Up and Away. I threaded the button twine through the card front to make it look more realistically "tied" to the tree branch.

Thanks for looking, and Happy Valentine's Day!

6 comments:

Huguenot Girl said...

This is just gorgeous. Love how you have used all the different stamp sets together. Hope your husband loved this card!

Dana said...

Best thing: stamping the sentiment on the inked cloud! Pure genius and so eye-catching!

Jen Adcock said...

So pretty. I love the 'on cloud 9' sentiment. It is so fab tucked up in the billow cloud. I also am smitten by the scalloped lawn. How clever is that? Such a well done creation. Framed would be even better. ;-) *idea*

Kara said...

this is so sweet!! i'm sure he loved it!!

Laurie said...

OK...totally love this! So pretty!!

Becky said...

THIS is FABULOUS.