Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Viva la Verve - February Week 4

I'm so stinkin' proud of myself! I said back on February 5th that I WOULD complete all of the Viva La Verve February challenges, and here I am with the last one! GO ME! LOL! This is my card for the 4th week sketch:


The paper is Echo Park Walk in the Park. I used Verve's Classy Label die and the coordinating image and sentiment from Sweet Treats.


Lots of stitching, which I think adds so much texture. Luckily, there was already white thread in my machine, so I wasn't too lazy to do it... LOL!

The sketch is below! Thanks for looking, and thanks Verve for a great month of sketch challenges!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

WooHoo!! What an accomplishment, Debbie. And with time to spare. I love the bright colours and the funky label in the middle. Very cool.