Monday, February 21, 2011

wonderful friend

Just a quick post today. Here is a card that I made a while back for a submission, but it didn't get picked up.


I used Take 3: Winter and the coordinating die. Added one little strip of the dots from Polka Dot Basics 2. The sentiment is from Round & Round, and I used the Double-ended Banner die and stamp from Banner Builder.


The raised front panel is embossed with the Woodgrain imprssion plate, and then I brushed white ink over it. The gems are from Creative Charms, and I colored them with my Copic marker to match.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sue Ann said...

Beautiful Deb ..... the colors are so great on this card!! I really have to get my take 3 die and stamps out ....

Keva said...

Debbie, this is so pretty! Good for you for submitting in the first place! I think this is just great.

Mad for Paper said...

Great color combo and the raised and die cut panel looks like real wood.
TFS
Ang