Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another PTI Anniversary "Favorite Things" Card

No way... two posts in a few hours? ME?? How highly uncharacteristic, lol! But it's going to be a busy week ahead, and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play along with the PTI anniversary festivities, so I'm glad that I got in some extra crafty time today. This is my second card for the "Favorite Things" challenge. This time I took my inspiration from Dawn McVey's favorite project (which you can see at the bottom of this post).

I followed her layout and stuck with the blue and pink color scheme, with the addition of the green leaves. I mimicked her stamped background but used an image from Harvest Berries. I switched out her tag for Mat Stack 5, which I turned into a "tag" by punching a hole with my Crop A Dile. I switched out the flowers for Rosy Posie.
My tag and the flowers are both on dimensional adhesive.

Here is Dawn's original card:


Well, I think that's it for me for today.... thanks Dawn and PTI for the inspiration, as always! And thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Debbie, your card turned out so cute!! I love those leaves as a background pattern....so clever!

Joyce said...

This is very pretty. I also like those blue little harvest berries as a background.

Amy Kolling said...

Gorgeous! Those pink roses are just so beautiful!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

This is so very, very pretty! Love the stamps you used for the background!!
Hugs, Wendy