Sunday, August 24, 2008

your 1st trophy


One more page from the great August Scrapdango kit! I had withheld this one when I posted my other pages, because I did a sketch for this page to be my sketch challenge for this weekend's online crop on the forum. You can see it here, and there's still lots of time if you want to participate in the crop! Pages for the challenges are not due until midnight NEXT Sunday, August 31!
Journaling:
The last day of your 1st t-ball season – you could not be more proud of the trophy coach Greg gave you! 6.28.08

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

OMYgosh.. this is adorable!!!

Stacey Michaud said...

Love this layout! I did one where I cut the LYB paper in the same way---it looks soo cool! Fabulous! Thanks for your sweet words on my blog lately! You rock!