Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sending You Love, Dad

Today I have a Father's Day card to share. This is the one that I sent to my Dad. I used Pinterest for some color inspiration (this pin) and came up with Canyon Clay, Summer Sunrise, Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain and Smokey Shadow. I reached for MFT's First Class Friend stamps and dies (a favorite go-to set, especially for masculine cards) and also incorporated PTI's Boutique Borders: Father.



The focal point label and the stamp are both popped up on foam adhesive.



And speaking of that stamp, guess how I made that? :)



The die cut is from MFT but I wasn't sure what I wanted to put on it. So just browsing through some stamp sets, I came upon Love Lives Here. I used one of the little house patterns, just centering the heart opening in the center of the stamp, and then added the heart from the same set. I love how it turned out! And so fun to come up with a new use for a stamp! 


I have two other Father's Day cards to share, so will try to get them posted in the next few days! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Holly Saveur said...

Great card..love the color combo!