Saturday, August 11, 2012

MFT Stamp to Win - Sending You Hugs

I'm excited for my first time to play along with the MFT Wednesday Stamp to Win challenge! I've admired MFT stamps for some time, and finally placed my first order recently. So this week's sketch was a perfect opportunity to break out my new First Class Friend die-namics and stamp set. Here is the sketch:


I modified it to a horizontal card:


The focal point is popped up on dimensional adhesive.


The patterned paper is My Minds Eye, and the cardstock is PTI Orange Zest, Spring Moss and Spring Rain. Buttons are also PTI.

I'm looking forward to more fun with my MFT stamps, and adding more to my collection in the future! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

You go, Debbie!! So happy to see you giving MFT a try!! Fantastic card!! Isn't that a fun set?

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Great color combination and the button detail too. I'm so excited to see you using MFT... you will shed a whole new light on the awesome stamps!

Lisa H. said...

love this set...you did it up beautifully. great papers and colors. well done!

Jody Morrow said...

That is really cute! Love the colors!

joanieg said...

Great card! Love the color combos! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

Joanie