Monday, August 13, 2012

Color Throwdown 204 - Wonderful Friend

I finally seem to be finding a little bit of the mojo that has been lacking for the past few weeks! I've managed to squeak in just under the deadline with this card for the current Color Throwdown Challenge (CTD204):






I translated the colors into PTI as Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream and Orange Zest. I got out PTI's Lovely Layers to play with, and added the "Wonderful friend" sentiment from a Think Big Favorites set on a WPlus9 banner die-cut. The checkered background is from Waltzingmouse Stamps.


I also used PTI's Limitless Layers: Squares dies, and popped up both the squares layer and also the Lovely Layers grouping.



Thanks for the great color combo, Color Throwdown! And thanks for stopping by!

No comments: