Friday, May 7, 2010

do this in memory of me



I'm so happy to be guest designing this month at Allyscraps! If you haven't seen it yet, there is a May 1 Sketch Challenge posted with one of my sketches. You still have a few days to get your entry in for that great prize!

Check out my post today for the "3-in-1" sketch that goes with the layout above! I just love the wonderful new Bella Blvd. Estate Sale line, and it was perfect for these pictures from Ryan's First Holy Communion from last year. Yes, it's true... there is a hint of pink on this page, a real rarity for me when scrapping the boys, LOL! But I thought it was just subtle enough to complement the pinks in the stained glass window and the alter flowers on the large photo! :)

Journaling:
Your 2nd grade class had been preparing virtually all year for this big day – your First Holy Communion. What a milestone on your journey of faith. Daddy and I pray that as you grow, your faith will always be a strong and guiding principle in all that you do. May you forever find strength in the grace of God’s love and mercy.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love this and the journaling is wonderful!