Friday, March 13, 2009

so happy to have each other



I thought this new 3 Bugs Snips & Snails was cute when I saw it online, but it truly doesn't do it justice! What a GREAT boy line! And the papers are all double-sided, so if the themey-er patterns don't work for ya there is a gorgeous versatile pattern on the other side! I skipped any formal journaling on this one, as I think the photo combined with the sticker, bingo card and stamps says the story just fine.

This page goes with my March 13 Sketch Challenge at Allyscraps! Be sure to check it out for a bonus 2-page variation for the sketch! :) Complete the sketch challenge for an entry into the March gift certificate prize drawing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this layout. Love your 2 page sketch that you did to go with it. The 3 Bugs paper is so cute and works so well with your layout.