Monday, March 2, 2009

no fear



I love this Cosmo Cricket Snorkel - what a fun line! This is also for Dana's "use a shaped paper" challenge on the Allyscraps forum. I used my Pazzles Inspiration to cut the eyelet-scalloped edge from the yellow, and also to cut the diecut paper shaped journaling block (using a print-and-cut technique).

Journaling:
It doesn’t seem like it was that long ago that you were timid about letting go of the side of the pool – even if the water wasn’t very deep. And now here you are, suddenly fearless, jumping off the diving board like it was nothing at a friends’ pool party. When you first asked me if you could go off the diving board, I was nervous, but thought you would probably reconsider once you got up there. You sure taught me how wrong I was!

No comments: