Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the great pumpkin massacre of 2008

I don't usually do pages without journaling, but what is there to say? LOL! The annual pumpkin-carving pictures! I thought the picture of the pile o' pumpkin guts in the foreground with Tyler digging away in the background made a cool focal point.

Everything from Scrapperie's October kit except for the chipboard thickers and the brad. Love that pretty My Little Yellow Bicycle paper, it was just begging me to cut out the swirly-dos!

3 comments:

Stacey Michaud said...

So darn cute, Debbie! Hope you are doing well! I love all your recent layouts!

Joodie said...

What a great title! (and so scary LOL) I always forget about that turned-down corner technique -- I love that!

Unknown said...

Hey Debbie!! Love your LO!! Awesome as usual. I love Little Yellow Bicycle for boy LO's, too. Great stuff!! They carry it at Art Tech if you happen to go into Greensburg. :)