Monday, June 23, 2008

so in love with this sweet face



I just love how this page turned out! I did this for a scraplift challenge at The Scrapperie. I chose this page by Ally Cope to lift: Unforgettable Love. I loved the page design, the b&w photos, the distressed but yet "soft" look to the page, the ink and stamping, the stitching, and the staples. I flipped the whole design horizontally and used one larger vertical picture in place of the two landscape ones. The "one of a kind" is a transparency and the scrolls on it are actually stamped on the Pink Paislee paper that I layered underneath it.

Journaling:
Tyler, you are such a cutie.You have such a sweet and genuine smile, so natural, and so often followed by “I love you Mommy.”I love you too, my baby.Always and forever.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that sweet face too.
And his brother's sweet face.
And his mommy's sweet face.
And his daddy's sweet face.
and his pa pa's ........well, 4 our of 5's not bad.

Jody said...

wow this is awesome! i would love it too/

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Lovin' every bit of it, from the photo to the journaling to the papers.. awesome as always!

Stacey Michaud said...

This is just great! I love every little detail and he is super cute!

TiteC said...

I love your LO's !!

it is really stunning !