Sunday, June 1, 2008

happiness is right at home here


The June kit from Scrapdango features this great paper line from GCD Studios! I have to confess, I had never heard of them... but I really like the paper! It's all double-sided, good weight, with great patterns.

I couldn't resist doing a layout about our home, with those cute Maya Road houses that come in the kit!

Journaling:
This is the house I came home to on our wedding day.
This is the house where, twice, I took a positive pregnancy test.
This is the house that we brought our babies home to, and the house we stood in front of to watch Ryan get on the school bus for the first time.
Other than the house I was raised in, this is the house that has been my home for longer than anywhere else I have ever lived.
This is where my happiness lives.

My sketch for this page can be found in the Sketch Gallery at Scrapdango!

1 comment:

Joodie said...

Well, how tear-jerking is that? The lamp post inset and the house "o" are GREAT touches!