Tuesday, January 8, 2008

caught in the act - Published in July '08 Scrapbook Trends!


American Crafts Metropolitan papers and AC chipboard Thickers title letters! More goodies from Allyscraps.com, where you can check out my sketch challenge (for a RAK!) based on the sketch for this layout! Deadline to enter for the prize is 1/18.

Journaling:


What a lucky shot. I was in position, ready to snap a picture of you and Ryan on the Dino-Soar ride at Idlewild. Little did I know that I would catch you in the act of giving your big brother a – shall we say – “love pat” on the back of his head! It’s a little bit hard to deny when we have it captured in a photo. Ryan didn’t really seem to mind though, and I’m sure he has been on the giving end his fair share of times. I guess this is just part of the joy of boys.

Here is the sketch:


1 comment:

Joodie said...

Ha! So innocent-looking! The colors of these papers are fabulous for this LO.