Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thinking of You - Sunflower Bouquet

Just a quick post today to share this card with Sunflower Bouquet. This is such a beautiful image and perfect for so many occasions. I colored it with Copics and then just popped it up on my 5.25x5.25 card base and added the Photo Finishers die-cut strip with the sentiment from Little Labels.


I added a couple little pearl gems in each side of the sentiment to finish off the front. I stamped a verse inside from Beautiful Blessings, perfect for the family that this card went to.



I can't wait to pull out this set again and color up the image. It's a great one to just play with, and then have on hand to pull together a quick card, when needed.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

tonyamaries said...

Great job! I am always afraid to use two different patterns but you made this look wonderful! I really like the photo finishers die cut too. Very nice job.

Unknown said...

Debbie, this is so pretty. I love the bright colors you used and the different sizes of dots. Great layout too.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so lovely, Debbie! I love how you used the photo finishers on this card!

zehra said...

sweet card

Jen Adcock said...

Hey Debbie. I am loving this card and all its Cottage-Chic! The photo finishers are especially perfect and well served here. Lovely work.