Thursday, June 21, 2012

another Summer Camp card

Here is another card that I sent to Ryan at Boy Scout summer camp. Again, I used the Summer Camp stamp set and patterned paper. I also used a piece of paper from Authentique's Glory 6x6 pad - look at that fleur de lis, the Boy Scout symbol!! How perfect!


I just love this sentiment, which I stamped by selectively inking the stamp so that I could "split" it and make it go across the card horizontally. The camera is stamped with Versamark.


Love those footprints!


The sentiment panel is popped up on the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Is it crazy that I want to buy this set for that little camera alone??
Fabulous card, Debbie! I love the blocking and how you selectively inked the sentiment!

carol (krillsister) said...

cute card. Love those footprints at the bottom.

Unknown said...

What a fun card. Love the paper too..perfect.

Jill said...

So perfect for boy scout camp, Debbie! Your son is going to love getting this, I'm sure!

IamDerby said...

cute!