Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Father's Day

OK, I know that Father's Day was a couple of weeks ago! I promise, my cards were on time... I just haven't gotten around to posting any of them until now! :) This is the card that I made for my daddy:


I used some of the PTI Argyle Socks patterned paper, which has a really nice selection of patterns for masculine cards! Also used Alpha Blocks set and die, Label Basics set and die, and a Fillable Frame, along with some buttons and twine, the Woodgrain Impression Plate, and the Edgers #1 die. And I stitched! I love stitching on cards and layouts, and would do it SO much more if only I had a thread fairy to change my thread and bobbin on my machine, lol! ;) But I'm trying not to be so lazy. :)

Both the label and the Fillable Frame are popped up with foam adhesive.


I gave my husband two Father's Day cards, but I never took a photo of one of them, so I need to track it down and get a pic so I can post those. :)

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Great card , Debbie I love the alpha blocks. Im sure your dad loved it too.

Renee said...

I LOVE it!
Those Alpha Blocks keep calling my name...
and this is a fabby example of why!! :)
I loved how you called your father "Daddy"...
so many grow up and stop calling them that...
and even though he passed a few years ago...
he will always be my "Daddy".