Wednesday, May 18, 2011

congrats to you card

This is a card I made for a friend and colleague who recently got a promotion! I didn't have any "job" themed stamps, so I went with a general congratuations card.


The patterned papers are Pink Paislee (orange) and Echo Park (green). I used Papertrey Ink's Alpha Blocks, Fillable Frame #4 and the Additions set, All About You, and BB: Text Style 2. 


The block letters are on foam adhesive, and the layered on the Frame tag and doily die-cut, and again popped up for dimension.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Keva said...

Great color scheme, Debbie! I really like the card for a job promotion.

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Debbie!

Very nice card! Pretty and colorful and I totally love the YOU so big! Perfect!

Hugs,Wendy

Dana said...

Debbie you are so good at combining colors. I really like the look of this bold card, and did not think I needed those alpha blocks before now...*sigh*

Unknown said...

Wow Deb, your cards are so gorgeous!! I love to come here to cardlift now! :D