Wednesday, November 3, 2010

may the Lord bless you


Just a quick post to share a card that I did a while back, but hasn't made it to the blog yet!  I used PTI Up, Up and Away, Everyday Blessings for the sentiment, and for the sun I used a flower center from All About You, just for a fun and different look from the stamp that comes in Up, Up and Away.  The "grass" is cut with a border punch and stamped with Background Basics: Geometrics, then the front layer (as well as the clouds) are popped up with foam adhesive.

Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a bright and cheery card. I love the stamping on the grass. It adds such depth to the card.

Unknown said...

Wow! I love everything about it!

Lindsay said...

I love this Debbie! It is so bright and cheery!

Keva said...

Oh this is SO cute, Debbie! I love that raibnbow. Just a bright and cheerful card..very cool!

Jen Carter said...

This is adorable!! I love the hills so much! The entire scene is so well put together! Cute!

Kari Nicholls said...

Great Job, I love it.

BethieJ said...

Debbie this is LOVELY!! So bright and cheery!!
Great job!
Have a WONDERFUL day!

Sue Plote said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS...so creative and fun!

Monica K. said...

What a happy and uplifting card. And the scripture verse if one of my favorite. Love it!

Unknown said...

What a great card...very happy!