Monday, February 2, 2009

I can share some news!

Well, I'm just SO STINKIN' EXCITED to announce that I was one of the lucky designers selected to the next team of Bella Artistas for Bella Blvd! This is my first time on a manufacturer Design Team, and I couldn't be more thrilled and honored. I'm in the company of some incredibly talented ladies, including my fellow Allyscraps DT member, Morag!

Bella Blvd. has some great new products, and you can check out their full line at their website, here! I can't wait to get started! Thanks for letting me share!

4 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

big congrats! can't wait to work with you on this team!

Shawnna Samples said...

Congrats!!!!
and so well deserved - I love your creations :)

Unknown said...

That's so exciting!! Congrats!!

Beth said...

congratulations Debbie! well deserved!