Tuesday, April 8, 2008

night at the races


Another one from the Scrapdango April Spice kit! This was tricky, but I love how it turned out - I ran the journaling card from the patterned paper through my printer, and computer-printed the journaling on it. I wanted to use the card, but I had more to say than I could write in that amount of space. This worked out great!

Journaling:
The big night! You and Daddy had worked hard on your car. You picked the paint colors, and insisted on the number “42” – for Daddy’s age! We were just hoping you would have fun and maybe win a match or two, but you made a very impressive showing for your first Pinewood Derby and came home with 4 wins out of 6 races. Not only that, but your car took the trophy for the Most Colorful! You were so proud... and so were we!

No comments: