Sunday, October 7, 2007

way to make a splash


From the October kit at Scrapdango. I just love how this turned out! I made the background by "sponging" the blue paint that's included in the kit, and white paint, onto the cardstock.

Journaling:
2007 was definitely the year that the two of you made a big splash in your summer swim lessons at Miss Debbie’s house! Just the year before, I had to stay for your class and get in the pool with Tyler, because he would not go in the water otherwise. This year, he was jumping off the side of the pool – and loving it! And Ryan, who only a year ago was just starting to make progress getting across the pool with a bubble on, was now jumping in without a bubble, doing sit-dives, learning strokes, and swimming the length of the pool on his own! I am so proud of the progress that you both made. I can hardly wait to see what next year will bring!

No comments: