Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Viva la Verve: February Week 3

I bet you didn't believe me when I said that I WILL keep up with the Viva la Verve challenges this month, did you? (Ok, I wasn't quite sure I believed myself, lol.) But here it is week 3, and I'm still on track... go ME! Here is my take (turned sideways!) on this week's sketch (see the sketch below):


I'm still having such fun with my newest Verve goodies, so I used To the Moon on this one with the Classy Label die and the open heart from Sweet Treats. I colored in the little star groupings with a Copic marker, and the flourish is from PTI's Fancy Flourishes. I really like how the tone-on-tone look worked out. The background panel is embossed with the PTI Polka Dot 2 impression plate, and I added baker's twine from The Twinery and a Pure Poppy button to tie into the red hearts on the sentiment panel, which is popped up (as is the moon) with 3D adhesive.


The sketch is below, and the challenge details can be found here.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Sue Ann said...

TOTAL CUTENESS!!!

Becky Carafa said...

I am so behind on these, I need to get cracking on them! This is so pretty!